Does your monthly skincare costs always seem high? Is it because they promise to reverse the signs of aging, prevent lines, remove acne or make you look fresher? Of course it is. Every week new, expensive skin care products come on to the market. These products promise to make you look younger, and appeal to your wish for a touch of luxury. Skin needs repair all the time, because of skin hazards like UVA & UVB. Excessive exposure to the sun can tan. Melanin secretion goes double. Thus, your beauty hides beneath your dusky shade. Even, your skin feels ancient. Dehydrated texture develops wrinkles easily. And if you have acne, it worsens.
We don’t want you to live with flaws. Rather, we do want you to flaunt seamless and scar-free skin. What else would be the best time than the evening time to undo the harm of the sun! Before going to bed, spend just 5 to 15 minutes for scrubbing twice a week.
You don’t need to spend hundreds to thousands. Just follow our DIY tricks to scrub at home.
Generally, granules of walnut or any other natural ingredients blend up with cream to form a scrub. These granules kick out the stubborn impurities to showcase cleansed surface. It can be proved as the vital step to do facial on pimply skin. Focusing on the similar fundamental, you would require:
· Powder of orange peels
· Oats granules
Let’s ward off the dirty layer by blending all these ingredients in equal proportion. How you would scrub with it, check below:
· Apply the consistent paste on your face. Cover the acne as well.
· Don’t rub just coat since acne can go worse due to pressure.
· Gently, rub. The coarse oat granules would remove the dirty layer.
· Milk will cleanse it deeply.
· Instead of harsh strokes, keep your moving strokes light & small.
· Wait for 10 to 15 minutes.
· Stir a pinch of alum powder in the mug of water.
· Rinse it off with that water.
· Don’t use warm water since it can adversely impact upon your breakouts.
· Pat it dry instantly with the tissue paper or cotton towel.
The reason for choosing papaya is its charismatic benefits over the skin. Rejuvenating enzymes make it an elixir for exfoliating canvas. Moreover, it’s rich by Vitamin A, C and AHA (alpha Hydroxyl Acids) and Papain (the skin whitening agent). However, Naturals Papaya Whitening Cleanser is good to apply before this scrub. Take:
· ½ cup mashed ripe papaya
· ½ teaspoon sea salt
· ½ teaspoon lemon juice
Mix them all until a thick paste is made up. Let’s walk through how to apply:
· Clean your face with milk.
· Mask your face with this paste.
· Stroke for just 2 minutes lightly to rub it in circulatory moves.
· Let it be dry for 15 minutes.
· Since you have acne, don’t forget to dissolve a pinch of alum powder in the water.
· Splash it on your face to wipe off the scrub.
· Pat it dry with the cotton towel.
· Don’t rub the towel. Rather, pat it dry.
· Do it thrice a week.
SEA-SALT AND HONEY SCRUB
The minerals laden sea-salt is recommended by the renowned dermatologists worldwide. Beauty-freaks tend to do face care shopping specifically for making it breathable and healthy. But this individual ingredient has balancing capacity. Ensuring penetration of moisture, it lets the cells communicate with each other. So, what you will require to prepare this scrub are:
· 1 tablespoon powdered sea-salt
· 1 teaspoon honey
· ½ teaspoon roasted turmeric powder
Mix all the ingredients consistently. Let’s apply it with the following tips:
· Smear this paste across the surface.
· Wait for 10 minutes.
· Wash it off with the lukewarm water.
· Wipe it using tissue paper or cotton towel.
· Do it once a week.
THIS SEASON ON SCOTUS
|On its last day before summer recess, the Supreme Court issued long-awaited rulings.|
Do you have more than your share of "bad skin days"? Do you notice your skin becoming duller, drier and more lined than the day before? How your skin looks is so emotional for many women. You can feel beautiful on the inside, but if you have things on your skin that make you feel subconscious you can't project that beauty. When you can improve your skin and feel more confident its extremely emotionally and so rewarding.